Voting & Elections
The upcoming 2015 Municipal Election to be held October 6, 2015 will be to elect Councilors in even numbered districts (2, 4, 6, and 8) and vote on bond questions.
City Election Information
- 2015 Candidates
- Ballot order for 2015 Municipal Election-On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 5:01 pm a drawing was held at The Office of the City Clerk to assign the ballot order to candidates in districts 2, 4, 6, and 8.
- Voter ID
Photo ID is required for City of Albuquerque elections.
- Absentee Voting
Voting absentee? Learn how.
Voter Registration Information
In Albuquerque, the Bernalillo County Clerk oversees voter registration.
City Candidate & Measure Finance Committee Information
- Campaign Finance Records for 2015 Candidates
View campaign reports files by the 2015 candidates seeking elected office.
- Campaign records for previous elections
- 2015 General Election Calendar
- Board of Ethics
- Campaign Finance Reporting
- Publicly Financed Candidates
- Privately Financed Candidates
- A new Campaign Finance Reporting system has gone live.
- Upcoming Election Dates:
|Exploratory Period||March 15 - April 30, 2015|
|Qualifying Period||May 1 - May 31, 2015|
|Petition Period||May 1 - June 29, 2015|
There are currently no items in this folder.