Information about Campaign Reporting.
Candidates: Login to file campaign reports.
Questions? Contact the City of Albuquerque Webmaster.
Please note the following:
- The accuracy and timeliness of this information remains the sole responsibility of the Candidate or the Chairperson of a Measure Finance Committee.
- The Candidate or the Chairperson of a Measure Finance Committee may enter, edit or amend current or previous period's statements and bears the responsibility of finalizing (submitting) all statements. This is not considered public information until it is finalized (submitted).
- Once the Candidate or the Chairperson of a Measure Finance Committee finalizes their data submission, the reports will include any amendments and/or late filings from previous General Statements, Quarterly Statements, and Runoff statements.
Measure Finance Committee
Each Measure Finance Committee -- which either receives contributions or expends funds in an amount that equals or exceeds $250 in aid of or opposition to the qualification for the ballot or for voter approval or disapproval of one or more measures -- and each candidate shall file with the Board of Ethics four statements, each of which shall be cumulative.
Status of Reports
Use Campaign Reporting to:
- Track donations of money or services to political candidates and causes
- Track spending by political candidates
- Campaign Finance Contributor/Vendor Report
- Candidates and Measure Finance Committees
- Current Campaign Records by Candidate (most recently finalized version )
- All Campaign Records by Candidate (all finalized versions - including original and amended)
- Campaign Records by Reporting Period
- Summary Audit Report by Statement Period
- Summary Audit Report by Candidate or Measure Committee
- General Statement Reports
- Quarterly Statement Reports
- Runoff Statement Reports
The City Clerk provides you with access to all information submitted by Candidates and Measure Finance Committees as required by the City of Albuquerque's Election Code.