Add to Calendar
Occurs on the 2nd Thursday of Every Month
Transit Advisory Board
Retreat Agenda, 9/12/2013
Don Newton/Taylor Ranch Community Center
- Welcome and Introductions
- Public Comment: 20 minutes maximum. Two minutes per person. If there isn't
- enough public comment, then the board will continue to next item on the agenda.
- Approval of Agenda
- Acceptance of minutes from previous meeting
- Announcements/Chairs' Report
- Director's Report
- Unfinished Business:
• To address the Resolution and other discussion about how our board
functions, how our business is accomplished and what our business is:
• Discuss questions from Cristen Conley (See Exhibit A):
• Discuss what our business as the TAB board is;
• Discuss how our business as the TAB board is accomplished.
• Discuss proposed Resolution from Bruce Rizzieri (See Exhibit B);
• List key points for the new TAB Resolution:
• Assign someone to prepare the Draft Resolution
for the next board meeting.
• Miscellaneous details concerning TAB and TAB meetings:
• Proposed agenda format (See Exhibit C and Exhibit D);
• Proposed meeting time;
• Proposed locations throughout the city.
- Action items