Senior Companion volunteers work one-on-one with the homebound frail elderly.
The assistance Senior Companions provide their clients oftentimes allow recipients to stay at home rather than being institutionalized, resulting in major health care cost-savings for seniors, their families, and communities.
Call (505) 764-1612 for more information or to volunteer.
Program Supervisor: Josie Lyons, email@example.com
- Are age 55 or older
- Volunteer 20 hours per week
- Work with frail, at-risk, and homebound elderly
Senior Companion benefits include:
- Meals and mileage reimbursement
- Supplemental accident and liability coverage while on duty
- Annual recognition events
- Stipend for those who are income-eligible