The Albuquerque Planning Department provides a full range of services from processing building permits to developing long range, regional plans and policies. The department also houses several quasi-judicial boards and commissions.
Planning Department Location
Plaza del Sol, 600 Second NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1293, Albuquerque, N.M. 87103
Business hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Central Avenue Neon Sign Design Overlay Zone
- Update to the Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Comprehensive Plan
- Design Review Team
Applications, Permits & Fees
- Building Safety Checklists, Permit Application Forms, Plan Review, and more
- Impact Fees
- Planning and Development fees
- Address Search
- Neighborhood Association information
- Planning Department Interactive Map Gallery:
- Redevelopment Areas
- Sector Plans
- Neighborhood Associations - names and boundaries
- Neighborhood Coalitions - names and boundaries
- Address Atlas
- Zone Atlas
Meetings, News & Notices
Ladera Golf Course is home to the To'Hajiilee Summer Junior Golf Program,
Fall and Spring Swim lessons are offered at West Mesa Aquatic Center and Sandia Pool. Classes are divided by age and skill level.
Read more about Tennis Lessons through the City's Parks and Recreation Department.