The purpose of this request for Proposals is to solicit innovative and effective proposals from qualified non-profit organizations interested in providing services for populations in need of specific social services.
The City of Albuquerque’s Department of Family and Community Services, Division of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is inviting non-profit or Governmental Agencies developers to submit proposals for Social Services and Behavioral Health Services to serve the needs of low- and moderate- income persons of Albuquerque.
The Division of Health and Human Services is soliciting proposals for the following areas:
(1) Support Services for the Homeless
(2) Crisis Counseling and Support Services for Victims of Sexual Assault
(3) Crisis Services to Children who have been Abused, Neglected, and Abandoned
(4) Food Distribution Services to Homeless and Low to Moderate Income Persons
(5) Prevent and Reduce Youth Participation in Gangs
(6) Provide Direct Services to the Urban Native American Indian Population
(7) Provide Year-Round Early Childhood Development and Education Services
It is the intent of the City to continue the development of a Substance Abuse Treatment Network able to provide high quality, ethical, comprehensive, and evidence-based substance abuse treatment. The City desires to develop a full continuum of treatment services and to ensure that all agencies are theoretically sound, clinically appropriate, and culturally relevant to meet the needs of persons in treatment.