From a simple ceremony to grand celebration, a BioPark location can be the perfect match!
Elegance in a lush natural setting creates the perfect backdrop for a happy couple to begin a new life together. Celebrate with a private evening ceremony or a daytime wedding.
Private Evening Ceremonies
- Reservations are accepted eleven months in advance.
- Private evening weddings usually begin between 5 and 6:30 p.m., depending on availability.
- Schedule up to three hours.
- May through September.
- Please refer to the Taste of the Wild brochure for catering options and prices.
- Call our Events Coordinator at (505) 848-7115 for reservations or to schedule an appointment to preview the facility.
Popular Wedding Venues
Ceremonial Rose Garden
This walled garden is home to hundreds of roses.
With its arching vine-covered colonnade and raised stage, this space is perfect for small weddings.
Number of People: Up to 125 seated
- Rental Fee:$1,500
This expansive lawn is dotted with trees and bordered by a pond on the south.
On the north, a curved brick walkway sweeps beneath rows of shade trees and colorful flowers.
Number of People: Up to 250 seated
- Rental Fee: $1,500
Zoo and Aquarium
There are venues available at the Zoo and Aquarium as well.
Room blocks for out-of-town wedding guests can be reserved at one of our fine Old Town hotels. The Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, a sponsor of the BioPark, is conveniently located and offers discounted rates for groups attending events at BioPark venues.